Agnoli BG&A was born in 2021 to give a shape to the collaboration between the BG&A Bruzzone Genovesi e Associati, founded in Genoa in 2003, and the lawyers Caterina and Marcello Agnoli, active in Milan since 1966.
The Firm combines the skills acquired by individual lawyers in various law areas.
Most professionals can boast of specializations acquired and practiced in decades of activity.
Before collaboration start, BG&A Bruzzone Genovesi & Associati was included among the law firms of the year for three consecutive years (2019, 2020 and 2021) by the newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore following an independent research conducted by the newspaper and by ‘Statistical Institute.
Lawyer Marcello Agnoli and Francesco Amendolito have received numerous prestigious awards from specialized areas magazines.
The firm is now based in Genoa, Milan and Rome and maintains relations, as well as with the Amendolito e Associati firm of Bari, with the Marzo law firm of Turin and is trustee of large, medium and small private companies, investee companies and public administrations; assists trade associations and numerous private individuals.
Lawyers operate in the following main areas:
- civil law, in out-of-court and litigation before each court
- national and international arbitration
- commercial and corporate law, assistance in the Boards of Directors and in the shareholders’ meetings
- incorporation of companies, drafting of statutes, mergers and acquisitions, network contracts
- extraordinary and corporate restructuring, debt relief, bankruptcy
- procedures contractual relations with states subject to embargoes and trade restrictions
- energy and industrial supply contracts
- national and international contracts
- real estate law
- tax law
- banking and financial law
- elaboration and drafting of model law 231/2001 and code of ethics
- industrial law, intellectual property, antitrust and competition
- administrative and urban planning law
- defense before the TAR, Council of State, Court of Auditors and Public Water Tribunals
- public contracts, public works, project financing and leasing in construction, infrastructures, concessions, urban planning agreements, expropriations
- renovation of public buildings for production purposes, conversion of public areas
- environment and waste
- labor, social security, agency, trade union and industrial relations law
- safety in the workplace
- insurance law, industrial policies, RCO, professional, even foreign claims
- transport law
- maritime law
- debt collection in Italy and abroad
- criminal law of the economy
- family law
Our offices are fully computerized and is open every day from Monday to Friday throughout the year, excluding national holidays.